Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

By Special Request - - -


This is for you Jeany - - - -


Northwoods Black Bear Nativity

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keetha---My holidays are now complete! Thanks so much for taking time out to take and post these pics. They're adorable! Hope you have great fun tonight, we'll be thinking about you. Lots of love!

12/30/2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

While you're thinking about us - - - - concentrate really hard on sending some people over to the party!!!!

One of my students thought this little bear nativity was sacreligious - I just think it is cute.

12/30/2006 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, aummmmmm, how many should we send? and are you particular?

12/30/2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL LOL - - - well, I WAS thinking people in our blog world - - - but I'll let you know who and what turns up!!!!

12/30/2006 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes; I love the idea and as you know, if we were closer, we'd definitely be coming with bells and whistles and whatever else we could find.

12/30/2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

.....or ski masks. ;)

12/30/2006 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would work too! Grammy still hasn't caught on yet but I'm wondering if she feels the vibe?! She'll be so excited!

12/30/2006 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon, what are you wearing?
Jeany, Grammy, and Neighbor

12/30/2006 9:04 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I'm sure Funny Lady will be putting up pics. :)

12/30/2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jeany, do I understand correctly that you brought your neighbor in to the computer to join the blogging party??? Too funny - - - -

HELLO NEIGHBOR!!!

12/30/2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I can barely or is it bearly "bear" the beauty of this scene!

12/31/2006 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home