Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

First Annual Blog Party

All my fears that no one would come to my blog/birthday party were ungrounded.

Marcia and Anna arrived first.

In a few minutes Jaena came bearing LEMON BARS from Starbucks!!!! What a treat.

Shortly thereafter look what apparition appeared at my door - - -

Anon in her ski mask!!! Step aside, Jason. (As in horror movie Jason, not my son-in-law.)

Before Kyle came home to be our photographer, we had to take turns. This time I'm the photographer.

Jaena's shot. A little later the doorbell rang one more time - - - - - Deb arrived.


Here are all of us: Anon, Deb, Jaena, Marcia, Anna, et Moi. (Of course I WOULD be the one with the eyes closed.)

We talked, laughed, ran up here to the computer to blog, played Catch Phrase, and closed out the evening playing Guesstures.

Thank you girls for coming to my party. You made my birthday happy.

If you weren't able to come - - - we missed you.

17 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

Apparition?

You should have just said "blob".

That's okay, I'll be back next year since this is an "annual" blogging party. :)

Thanks again! Wonderful evening!

12/31/2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thank you for coming - - - I had SOOOOO much fun.

12/31/2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

I'm a loser =(

12/31/2006 2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got on early this morning because I figured that you would have pictures on already. Looks like I missed a fun party.... maybe I'll make it next year!!!!
(diane)

12/31/2006 5:19 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri - - - you aren't a loser!!!

Diane - - - hope you will be able to come next year, and thanks for getting on so EARLY in the morning!!!

12/31/2006 6:27 AM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Happy B-day a day late, Keetha! I didn't realize you and Jon were born on the same day ____ years apart! Sounds like your blog party was a great time. Happy New Year!

12/31/2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Thanks for being the "hostess with the mostest," Keetha! It was great fun! :)

12/31/2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

Sorry I missed it! I've been rather ill with Daniel's leftover RSV germs... I almost had to go see Greg last night (if he was working in the ER), but a kind doc called in what I needed. Home from church this morning, but hopefully I'm on the up and up! Happy Belated Birthday :)

12/31/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Looks like a great group.

Times like this, I wish I weren't in sunny So Cal. But if I weren't in sunny So Cal, I'd probably still be in Michigan. Not like that's reasonable driving distance either.

12/31/2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Kathy - - - thanks for the belated B-day wish. Would have been fun to have you at the blog party - - - mark your calendar for next year. ;-)

Kari - - - Hope you get feeling better soon. You were also missed, and ditto about calendars and next year.

Jaena - - - I had as much or MORE fun than anybody. We're gonna start planning NOW for next year.

Char - - - you come and I will "build it" (hehehehe I mean, you come and I'll have another bog party.)

12/31/2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

What's a bog party?

:)

:)

12/31/2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It's kinda like a blog party - - - only its in the summer and you sit around and take mud baths for your skin.

;-)

12/31/2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

Do you have a bog party at Fairmount, outside Keetha's party tent?

12/31/2006 10:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - wouldn't that make "you know who" happy!!!!!

12/31/2006 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Jeany
Looks like we need to hitch a ride with Santa as he's headed back to N Pole next year and he can drop us down K & G's chimney so we can attend blog party. Since no snow in summer we might plan to attend bog party.

Muggy with Marshies
It looks like it might be well worth the distance to attend the next blog party.

Keetha
Oh yes, this is your blog site and I promised mine in 2007...anyway, there was 2 people I thought looked familiar...Anon (of course) but Jaena looked familiar. Does she attend your church?

1/01/2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Nope - - - but she comments on my blog often, maybe you've gone to her blog before.

1/01/2007 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I have visited her blog but just thought maybe I had met her at your church.

1/01/2007 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home