Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sad Moment


I always find it a sad moment when I've finished looking for new "stuff" on my blog and all those I frequent. It's rather like coming to the last word of a very good book.

Big let down.

Anyone else out there feel the same?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do.

I'm addicted!

12/09/2006 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm addicted to reading other's blog but can't find time to start my own!!! My New Year's resolution is...I will learn the diggy cam and crank-up my blog....so be prepared!!!!

12/09/2006 3:49 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy, I'll believe it when I see it - - - - remember, you promised you would start on Thanksgiving Day, and look what happened to that!!!!

12/09/2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I was just starting to feel that way until I found new stuff on your blog. Whew! You saved the day. :)

12/09/2006 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a hard time keeping up with you guys. Happy to oblige on the new posts, but as they say, "I'm peddling as fast as I can!"

12/10/2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You do a great job, Char.

12/11/2006 4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could take a picture of what I had for lunch.

12/11/2006 4:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I love pictures of what people had for ANY MEAL!!! :-)

12/11/2006 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home