Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

You'll Get a "Charge" Out of This - - - -


Triple pun intended
.

Early this morning, 9 a.m., my doorbell rang. It was the electric meterman asking me to turn off my computer. He was about to install a new meter.

Seems we are the first neighborhood in Marion to receive these new meters.

We can now be "charged" for our electricity without the meterman ever leaving the comfort and safety of his vehicle.

Big Brother is truly watching.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...much to my surprise, we had that happen two months ago here in Madison. Guess it eliminates some dog bites and saves on "people power" (I started to say "man power").

12/09/2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger lilmomma said...

That's exciting.
So did you miss me Friday? I must say I had a lovely time on my job shadow despite missing you all day! ;) Can't wait to take your Anatomy test Monday...see ya then. :)

12/10/2006 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! Grammy lives in Madison? Wisconsin? So that's why Keri complains about distance!

Yea, love those automated service jobs. Probably uploads the data to the billing center right from his truck, too. "The better to serve you." :^)

12/10/2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy lives in Madison - - - - FLORIDA.
That's even farther away than Madison, WI. Though, since I am a Wisconsin native, I see how you could be confused, Char.

Of course I missed you Friday little Miss Annie - - - -

12/10/2006 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K. Grammy, If you're in Florida, the best way to keep in touch with the family is to blog. Plus, add a few pictures of those sunny skies.

12/10/2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Preach it Char - - - - I have even set a blog up for her, but so far she hasn't added even one post yet.

12/11/2006 4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Needed that sermon "Muggie with Marshies"!!! That's our 2007 resolution...learn the diggy cam and complete blog "Sloopy and the DJ"...let's see, that gives me Jan,Feb, Mar.......

12/11/2006 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No need to worry about Wesleyan Square Dancing for your first post. That's too advanced even for me.

12/11/2006 4:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I keep trying to tell her she doesn't even HAVE to post a photo to get started.
There are 1000's and 1000's of bloggers who have never posted one picture.

12/11/2006 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home