Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

For Elisha


I enjoyed seeing your trains so much today, I thought maybe you'd like to see mine.
I only have two - - - and they aren't as big or fancy as yours - - - mine don't even have any tracks!!! But here they are, JUST FOR YOU!!


The first train is a wooden toy which "lives" under my tree every Christmas.

And the second is a little china Christmas Train parked on my coffee table.

11 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

Is that the train that got halved at the party the other night?

hehehehehe

:)

1/02/2007 11:13 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - - but it wasn't a "real" break - - - no harm, no foul.

1/02/2007 11:15 PM  
Blogger Kim and Mike said...

Hi Keetha! Yes, I do still teach! :) I am currently teaching Algebra I at Forbush High School in Yadkin County. We're getting ready for our big state End-of-Course tests...it's getting stressful! We live in Winston-Salem and go to church at Kernersville Wesleyan. Is that where you used to attend?

1/03/2007 8:25 AM  
Blogger Kim and Mike said...

I know all those people you mentioned! I don't know the Arnolds very well at all, though. I'm good friends with Judy Peabody and with George and Janet Freeman's daughter-in-law, Amy. Charles Record used to teach my Sunday School class and we're friends with him and Kristi. (I don't know if you know this or not, but their daughter, Carmen, will be attending IWU next fall!) What a small world!

1/03/2007 9:35 PM  
Blogger Kim and Mike said...

Hey....does Marcia (from your blog or bog party) have a blog site? Her sister was a great friend of mine when we were in college and I've lost touch. :(

1/03/2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

So cool that you know all those people!!!

Marcia has two blogs:
mydailyquote.blogspot.com and
itsallaboutmarcia.blogspot.com

By the way, Marcia's father was killed in a car accident yesterday. Her mom is in critical condition. They just got back from their family Christmas in MI, and had to turn around and go right back.

1/03/2007 10:28 PM  
Blogger Kim and Mike said...

Oh wow! Thanks for telling me. That's awful......

Thanks for the info. :)

1/04/2007 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keetha,

I'm fond of trains as well! My favorite is my "tree train" - it has a bracket that attaches to the trunk of a Christmas tree (about halfway up) and the motorized train even spits out smoke as it chugs around the tree! Very unique ...

1/07/2007 6:59 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wow that does sound cool - - - -

Now, I'm wondering which Dan you are - - - - are you the Dangie Dan???

Whomever you are - - - thanks for stopping by!!!

BTW - - - I've seriously considered asking for Lionel for Christmas one year - - - even as an adult. ;-)

1/07/2007 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, it's dangie dan Keetha. I suppose I should get back to listing our name as "dangie" eh? Can't confuse THAT with anyone else! :-)

Have a great day!

1/08/2007 10:18 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I thought it was you - - - - but it wasn't a link, and it didn't say Dangie - - - so I wasn't POSITIVE.

Thanks for coming by my blog!!!!

1/08/2007 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home