Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's My Party, I Can "Star" If I Want To - - - -

"Hi. I'm Mackinley James and today is my first birthday!!"

"Don't forget me - - - I want a bite of that appetizer too!!"

"Hey Lady!!! - - - It's MY birthday, you gonna take my order or what?"

"I like being the center of attention!"

"Hey - - - what's going' on over there?"

"I'll take my lemon straight up!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Best Repeat Performance - Lemon - again!

1/28/2007 9:48 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Only this time he didn't even make a funny face - - - he just gnawed away and LOVED it.

1/28/2007 9:53 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

Nice bib :) Rachel once ate the entire slice of lemon - rind and all. I'd like a party at Outback...

1/31/2007 10:38 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know, Kari, can you believe a one year old can eat enough to ENJOY Outback??? Well - - - - Macky is a BIG eater!!!!

2/02/2007 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home