Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Sunday Bowl Party

The NFL doesn't approve of Super Bowl parties - - - so we didn't have one. We did, however, gather for a Super Sunday bowl party. And what a SUPER SUNDAY it turned out to be. I've never been prouder of our COLTS!!!

My cousin Pete and his wife Michelle traveled two and a half hours to watch the Big Game with us.

Our friends, Mike and Diane, braving the chill arctic air.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. To top it off the Colts won and in that nasty rain.

yackiesue

2/05/2007 6:57 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Awww!! Wish we could have been there!!!! My boys are STILL sick! Jason is just miserable! =(

2/05/2007 10:33 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm finally getting better - - - - sorry your boys are so sick.

2/05/2007 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home