Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Blue Friday


Yep - - - I taught school like this ALL DAY LONG!!!

Wow - - - it really does make my eyes look blue, doesn't it?

Yah, I'm lookin' old. Three reasons: 1) I AM old, 2) I'm a blue-hair, everyone knows blue-hairs are old and 3) I'm sick. (Missed school yesterday, but FORCED myself to go today - - - mostly so I could do the whole blue thing.)

GO COLTS - - - - 49 hours, 29 minutes, and counting!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

All I can say is - you don't get paid enough for what you do for your students - or for your football team!

2/02/2007 6:13 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ahhhhh shucks - - - thanks AGAIN!!!

2/02/2007 6:44 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

LOVE THE LOOK!!!! You must tell us how you got the BLUE hair and "pony print" on face!! Did Ole's partner, Sven, come thru with some paint...maybe????

2/02/2007 7:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL about the paint - - - - - I did NOT paint my hair with SHERWIN WILLIAMS paint!!!! I got this by my little ole self at Walgreens.

One of my students painted the horseshoe on my face.

BUT - - - thanks for the Sherwin Williams anyway.

2/02/2007 7:05 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Oh no you're sick?!? Should we not come over Sunday?

2/02/2007 7:12 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

Love the hair :)

2/02/2007 10:03 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

You're hilarious.

2/05/2007 10:10 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

People kept asking me YESTERDAY where my blue hair was - - - I guess they thought I would live in it the REST of my life.

2/06/2007 6:51 AM  
Blogger Hummel Family said...

Love the blue hair!!! You amaze me...I bet the kids at school think you are the coolest teacher!!

2/07/2007 11:15 PM  
Blogger Hummel Family said...

oh, and we made your hash brown casserole!!!! One of my hubby's favorites now! yummmmmy!!!!!!!!

2/07/2007 11:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I don't know if the students think I'm the coolest - - - - but we did have fun with the blue hair. I really should have stayed home that day - - - I was too sick to go - - - but I had PROMISED blue hair - - - so I went.

I'm glad you love that hash brown casserole. I like it too.

Did you guys get snow over there in Ohio?

2/08/2007 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home