Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Plain Old Theft


Greg took my camera to Florida with him, so I cannot take my own photos to add to my blog. Here I am at home for Spring Break, alone, camera-less, and with a huge blogging urge. So, I must resort to ingenuity - - - I must STEAL photos from Keri's blog!!!

Yes - - - it is truly stealing as I'm asking for forgiveness rather than permission!!!! (Thank you, Keri!!)

Isn't this the cutest picture of Kaeleigh "going in circles"? With the lovely spring weather we've been having, Keri and Jason have been able to take the kids to the park, where this was snapped.


I don't actually know the story behind this picture - - - but I think the joy in their faces says it all!!! Couldn't you just squeeze them both?!?

4 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Ok,the story behind the picture of me and MJ (there's actually a series of them)...we were standing in front of the mirror here in our family room and he was just cracking up at me because I would make faces at him in the mirror (like what you saw us doing at DeBrand) so Jason snapped the pictures. They're some of my favorites.

3/31/2007 2:45 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

That's funny - - - but why is this the only one I've seen? Or, have there been others on the blog and I just didn't "get" that they were a series?

3/31/2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Good stealing. Love the pose and the giggle.

3/31/2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I just put all of them on my blog for you, Mom.

3/31/2007 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home