Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Birthday Bash


All roads lead to Fort Wayne and a birthday party for our two Pauls. We missed those who couldn't be with us, and just for you here is a pictorial account - - - -

Uncle Paul (Paul Sr.) and Aunt Virginia

Paul Jr, (Paul Gene to some of us) Nicholas, and Jo.

Keri and Kinley

Mackinley James - ready to eat!

Dan and Marilyn

Carl, Tom, and Mary Lou

Phil and Linda

Aunt Mary, Willie, and Cara Lee

Mom and Dad

Pete and Michelle


Full and happy with just a bit of a food face.

(Evidently I wasn't there - - - at least there's no picture of me in this batch!)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More pictures of Macky!!!! Fewer pictures of me!!!

3/19/2007 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the "ready to eat!" photo. I just wanted to comment on what a LARGE dinner Mackinley has before him! Did he eat the whole thing?

3/19/2007 8:11 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

LOL PETE!!!!! That made me laugh out loud!

3/19/2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger Char said...

How fun to see a picture of your parents! Now, I'll have to decide which one you look most like.

I take it they don't blog . . .

3/19/2007 12:43 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Peetie - - - you are QUITE the comedian....That was Macky's PREdinner roll!!

Char - - - my parents don't do technology. No TV, no answering machine, no computer. They DO have a car, washer, dryer, etc - - - -

I think I look obviously more like one side of the family than the other, so I'm curious to see if you can tell which one - - - - what's your guess?

3/19/2007 4:50 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Peetie - - - look in your and Michelle's hands - - - you have the EXACT same supper that Macky is having!

3/19/2007 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that is the same supper... it is a MUCH smaller portion!!!

3/20/2007 1:52 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Keetha, I'd say you favor your dad.

3/20/2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - - that's the side!!!!! I'm Heavilin through and through!!!

3/20/2007 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home