Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Making a Day of It - - - -


With a birthday party supper planned for Uncle Paul (my dad's brother) and Paul Gene; Pete, Michelle, Keri, and Mackinley decided to come to our house for the afternoon and just make a day of it - - -

Pete and Michelle, Pete's talking EQ with Keri. Look Pete - - - you aren't pale in this one! ;-)

Keri chats with Peetie (out of the picture) while Greg watches part of "The Big Dance"

Kinley had great fun trundling around while the adults talked. Who needs toys when there's a remote control?

Mackinley's new car has all the "bells and whistles" - - - literally!!!! Look at his concentration as he finds them. My camera never could "catch" him sitting ON the new car!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I had such a great time yesterday!!!

Love you, Mom! I enjoyed our talks.

3/18/2007 3:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It was fun, wasn't it!!! We even LOOK like we're having fun in all the pictures.

3/18/2007 3:46 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

HAHA I just noticed Dad and I are sitting the exact same way!!!

3/18/2007 4:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - I hadn't noticed - - - - but now that you mention it, Yep you are!!!!

Now I'm on my way to YOUR blog to see what's new there - - - -

3/18/2007 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our excuse to get together was college basketball, but we had more fun talking and watching Macky play. He is just too adorable!!! We didn't really see much of the basketball games, did we guys?!?

3/19/2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We did not - - - but they weren't the COLTS so who cares!!!! :-)

I'm sooooooo glad you all came early so we could just hang out.

3/19/2007 4:47 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

TO ALL MY BLOGGING FRIENDS:

Pete (Peetie as I call him) is my cousin. You will see him in the pictures on this post, and he has graciously visited our little world and blessed us with comments!!!! Please welcome him!!!

Peetie - - - my blogging buddies are THE BEST - - - hope you enjoy their comments back to you!

3/19/2007 4:59 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Welcome to blogland Pete! Just so you know, it's a vacuum that sucks you in...but it's fun! :)

Mackinley is a cutie. It would be fun to get him and Madelyn together someday.

3/20/2007 1:22 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jaena - - - - SUMMER is coming!!! Maybe we can make a play date for Macky and Madelyn then!!!

3/20/2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Have a great spring break!!

3/23/2007 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home