Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Look What I Can Do - - -


Papoo and Kamma let me climb - - -

I got up here all by myself!!


Standing tall!!!


Innocent little angel.

Don't worry mommy - - - I went to bed without making one single peep. Nite, nite, I love you - - - see you tomorrow!!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Ok now I'm sobbing. LOL

Thank you for taking care of him, Mom. In some of these pictures, I can see on his little face he still doesn't feel the best. =(

5/12/2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yah, I know - - - but he really did have a good day!!! And, after his afternoon nap, when he got really awake - - - he was really perky.

5/12/2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Happy Mother's Day Keetha!!! I'll bet that was the BEST gift you could have had...getting to spend that time with Macky. Can not believe how big he is!!! He looks like Kelly in the picture with Papoo and his doggy. Bet you had fun taking him to church with you!!! More pictures....please!!! Ha!!

5/13/2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger Char said...

What a sweet little guy! Doesn't look one bit spoiled.

5/14/2007 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home