Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Magic Bullet


Several months ago, Deb posted a blog about her magic bullet. I puzzled and puzzled over that as I had NO IDEA what it was. I'm a little slow - - - but gradually, over several months time using the context of her post I began to piece together clues until a fairly good image of what a magic bullet must be came into my head. Low and behold, I believe I HAVE ONE of my very own!!!!


And here it is - - - my magic bullet.


Add eggs, and presto chango - - -


Scrambled. No electricity required, just a little elbow grease.

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie Martin said...

Sorry, I just realized you commented on my blog...I haven't checked it since I left IWU. Yeah, the restaraunt was a Bahama Breeze.

5/13/2007 6:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I thought so!!!

5/13/2007 8:56 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

You are becoming quite the chief! Hope you had fun today with your angels!!

5/14/2007 2:18 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Was so excited to see "Magic Bullet" when I clicked on your website and just knew it was more fam pix...boo hoo!!! But will try to figure out the puzzle (or what in the world is this all about anyway)...and I would say the "fork" is the magic bullet. Did I miss the implication, interpretation, and significance altogether????

Am I failing your science class????

5/14/2007 2:36 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well, Grammy - - - Deb posted on her blog about her "magic bullet" - - - it is some kitchen appliance which they use to scramble their eggs. I had never heard of one - - - and then start at the beginning of the post and read, now does it make more sense?

5/14/2007 5:17 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannon - - - it was a good day. The angels were angelic nearly all day - - -

:-)

5/14/2007 5:17 PM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Looks like have similar "magic bullets". My bowl and fork look a little different, but they work the same way. :-)

5/15/2007 8:41 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehehehe - - - really grand, isn't it?!?

5/15/2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Is "magic bullet" a euphemism for "elbow grease"?

5/15/2007 6:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

In my case - - - yes. In the case of the one Deb described, I don't think so - - - - I can't find it now, but she had a photo of a small, silver, egg (or bullet) shaped electric appliance which they used to scramble eggs and do other mixing chores.

5/15/2007 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home