Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sleep Over - - -

Mommy is sick today and Daddy has to go to work, so I got to go to Papoo and Kamma's house to spend the night all by myself!! (Mommy is suffering without me since this is her first time to be away from me over night.) Don't worry mommy - - - I'm being a darling little angel and Papoo and Kamma are spoiling me rotten.

Watching Saturday cartoons with Papoo and doggy.

Taking a stroll - - -

It's a big wide world out there - - -


Riding along in my automobile!

Stirring with a spoon, always handle down!

6 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I miss him SO MUCH!!! But I'm glad you're all enjoying each other.

5/12/2007 9:48 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Keri - Happy Mommies day and sorry you are sick but hope you are better by now.

Papoo called me last nite and without even saying "hi", his first comment was..."guess who is here at our house"...and I said "Macky"....Papoo was so happy but Macky kinda has that "I miss mommy" look on his face!!! (Don't tell Papoo and Kamma)!!!

5/13/2007 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what stay over with grandparents is all about. It is always fun, when they feel good and aren't sick.
Nice pictures Keetha.
Jackie Sue

5/13/2007 12:18 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I like that pose at the end of the deck. Careful, he'll be heading out into the great beyond before you're ready.

5/14/2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehe Char, I think he WANTED to go there Saturday, but mean old Kamma wouldn't let him!!! (I didn't want him to fall off the drop off)

Papoo took him out in the garage and let him climb all around the boat - - -

5/14/2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Climbing around in the boat is a terrific idea!

5/15/2007 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home