Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I Was Wrong - - -


Colts DIDN'T win by 10 - - - - they won by 31!!!!!!

WHOOOHOOO for 41-10.

Where was my faith?!?

My game summary:

WE'VE GOT DEFENSE!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

This is Good News, but I'll need some creative ways to keep my energy up throughout the season. Excitement takes a lot out of me.

9/06/2007 11:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Did you WATCH the game???

About keeping your energy up - - - that's what CHOCOLATE is for!!! ;-)

9/07/2007 12:12 AM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

One of Alex's fraternity brothers had an extra ticket. his family has had season tickets since the Colts came to Indianapolis. One of their family members could go to the game so Alex got to take his place. He sat on the goal line, 2 rows up and said the game and hoopla was awesome.

I loved it even if it watched it on tv.

Go Colts!

9/07/2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Hey! You were right, though, I mean...there was a 10 in your guess and that was what the other teamed scored!!

9/07/2007 9:33 PM  
Blogger Kim and Mike said...

I'm sorry but I'm just getting caught up on reading blogs and I'm amazed at the grass post. I have forgotten what GREEN GRASS looks like! We are still in a drought down here....all the rivers and lakes and ponds and such are going down. We've seen a lot of land show up where there was once water. Our yard has looked like yours since June and we have no rain the forecast!!! I almost feel like I live in a desert!

9/07/2007 10:25 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know what you mean - - - - we live in a desert too, only everyone else around us DOESN'T anymore.

We had a long drought here too - - - from June until mid August. But since then we've had rain, some really good rain, off and on.

Greg's getting his information together to replant our grass.

9/08/2007 5:40 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Need more news. Maybe some pictures of Greg reseeding the lawn. Maybe a picture of Keetha teaching. Maybe Kyle working, hum, the possibilities are endless!

9/12/2007 3:56 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!! Greg's out there right now washing the house with a power sprayer. Maybe I should run out and capture that!!!

9/12/2007 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home