Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Workin' Man - - -

Kyle, following in his big brother's foot steps, is working waiting tables at Pizza Hut. If you look very closely in this car, you will see him backing out of the driveway on his way to work a few minutes ago. I WANTED a picture of him in his uniform, but NOOOOO, he wouldn't "pose" so this is all we get - - - for now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Yeah, well, forget about a picture with the uniform. They're cute but not flattering. When I was a training developer for Denny's I had to work in the restaurant for two weeks. Believe me, I prayed that none of my friends would come into the restaurant while I was there and I took the back roads home.

9/13/2007 11:34 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Mom you should just show up for supper one night and take your camera!

9/13/2007 4:30 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Kyle is actually handsome in his uniform. It is a button down shirt with black dockers.

I ATE lunch there Saturday, but didn't think to take my camera. Don't worry - - - I'll catch him working ONE of these times and post.

9/13/2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Sounds like uniforms have improved. I had one of those polyester brown princess-style dresses with the checked panel down the middle.

9/14/2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Char - - - I'm picturing JUST the thing you are describing!!!!!

No, Kyle's is NOTHING like that - - - he looks plumb "smart" in his.

9/14/2007 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home