Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Getting Ready - - -


To be thankful. (Hehehehehe)

Family's coming!!! Gotta spiff the place up!!!

While I was cooking, sorting, rehanging curtains, and cleaning bathrooms, here's what Greg was doing!!! What a helpful hubby!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Send him on over!

11/23/2007 11:43 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Is there good fishing in your area? If so, he'll come!!!

11/23/2007 2:52 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I need to borrow that man!

:)

11/26/2007 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home