Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thumbs Up!!!


For the Colt's victory!!!


It wasn't pretty, but it WAS a win!!! Colts 13, Chiefs 10.

Notice, my sweatshirt IS Colts blue, my wall ISN'T. ;-)

9 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

It's the same family of blue! It's still your Colts fan room! :) HEHE

11/18/2007 8:55 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

What sweatshirt???? All I see is your head, neck, hands...the word "COLTS" and four white lines.
So glad you found a use for that spray paint from Marky.

11/18/2007 9:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I don't think its even the same family of blue - - - the Colts blue is a bright royalish blue (actually called "speed blue") and my wall is a grayish-steel blue called "distance"

11/18/2007 10:02 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Blue, blue, blue. Colts blue everywhere. Good choice!

11/18/2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Sorry Keetha it still looks like a Colts blue to me. I like it.

11/19/2007 6:16 AM  
Blogger Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

Go Colts! I like the wall color...very nice. Nothing like the Colts blue...which I know now is called "speed blue." Why/how did you know that?

-Michelle

11/19/2007 8:37 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Michelle - - - I know it 'cause Greg told me. I'm sure he heard it at the hospital or some such place - - -

Hey, thanks for agreeing with me about it not being Colts blue!!!!

11/19/2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Char said...

It has a different hue but it's still blue! (hahaha)

11/19/2007 8:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

OK - - - I'll give you that, it is blue, just not Colts blue.

11/20/2007 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home