Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I HATE This Job - - -


So usually I procrastinate.

Tonight I was determined to face it ON payday.

Sorting.


Writing


Still writing!!!


Waiting to be mailed and/or delivered. Whew!!!!

Now we get to do it all over again in two weeks.

12 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

Woo-wee....look at those set of nails.

I'm not going to have a cat fight with you anytime soon. Pianists can never win a nail contest.

Hubby won't let me do that kind of paper. He thinks he knows everything when it comes to calculating numbers. :)

11/15/2007 9:31 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

No wonder he won't let you Anon - - - he IS a math expert after all!!!

Keri - - - I "edited"

11/16/2007 4:29 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I can relate Keetha. I'm glad you were able to stick to your plan last night.

11/16/2007 7:00 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks Vickie!!! You know it is an ongoing procrastination struggle of mine - - - cause we've talked about it MANY times!!!

11/16/2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

WHEW!! Thanks for easing my paranoia. =)

11/16/2007 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously? blogging about bill paying?

11/16/2007 2:43 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Korie - - - don't knock it till you try it!!

Keri - - - I wasn't too worried about what you noticed, I made sure routing #'s etc weren't showing. Besides, what you noticed was on its way down into the negligible zone anyway!!!

11/16/2007 3:17 PM  
Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

It's funny that you say that b/c, when my sister told me what had happened to Bryson and I went to his website for the first time, I thought they looked so much alike that they could be brothers!

11/16/2007 9:33 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Keetha, have you tried bill paying online? No stamps required. I love it!

11/16/2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know what you mean, Paula. I'd been going to Bryson's webpage for a long time when you "found" me - - - the first time I saw Logan I couldn't believe my EYES!!!

Kathy - - - nope. I haven't tried paying online. I'm not quite sure why, but that doesn't interest me at all. It isn't writing the checks that I hate - - - it's all the sorting and figuring, and robbing Peter to pay Paul.

11/16/2007 10:51 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'm so proud of you!!! Not a fun job- but someone's gotta do it!

11/17/2007 3:21 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I look at these two pictures of myself and ask "When did I become my mother?!?!"

YIKES - - - I look O-L-D!!!!

11/18/2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home