Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

I Was Bought With a Price - - -


At our school auction.

My house, the Super Bowl, food, and up to six kids - - - that was the deal.

Texas talked his mom into paying more for me than I will ever be worth.


He brought Amy, Jessica,


Seth and Lukas.


We pulled the Giants through to a BIG TIME upset win over the Patriots!!!!

Maybe I should do this EVERY year if it will help my team win!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Headless Mom said...

What a great idea!

Glad you had fun with the kids while the Giants

WON!

How cool is that ?!

2/03/2008 11:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha said...

Way Cool.

It makes the rest of the season ALMOST BEARABLE for all us nonPats fans

2/04/2008 1:21 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

What a wonderful teacher you are. I'm sure the kiddos loved it!! Yay for the Giants!

2/04/2008 12:34 PM  
Blogger Phil & Kathy said...

So happy for Giants. Did you see the yahoo news clip of Eli and Payton talking in the locker room after the game? It was sweet.

2/04/2008 8:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha said...

I did, and it was.

2/05/2008 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home