Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

I Was Bought With a Price - - -


At our school auction.

My house, the Super Bowl, food, and up to six kids - - - that was the deal.

Texas talked his mom into paying more for me than I will ever be worth.


He brought Amy, Jessica,


Seth and Lukas.


We pulled the Giants through to a BIG TIME upset win over the Patriots!!!!

Maybe I should do this EVERY year if it will help my team win!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger I can't find my blog said...

What a great idea!

Glad you had fun with the kids while the Giants

WON!

How cool is that ?!

2/03/2008 11:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Way Cool.

It makes the rest of the season ALMOST BEARABLE for all us nonPats fans

2/04/2008 1:21 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

What a wonderful teacher you are. I'm sure the kiddos loved it!! Yay for the Giants!

2/04/2008 12:34 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

So happy for Giants. Did you see the yahoo news clip of Eli and Payton talking in the locker room after the game? It was sweet.

2/04/2008 8:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I did, and it was.

2/05/2008 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home