Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Lunch "Date"

Shannon and her little daughter Halle came to visit me at school today and brought Lunch!!! Shannon taught at LCS last year, and I miss her. THANKS for spending part of your day with me today! :-)

What a cutie!!! Entertaining herself with nutritionless toys while we ate our lunch!

11 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

What a cute baby girl!!!

You're eating my weakness, McDonald's! It took A LOT of self control for me to not eat a Big Mac today! LOL! And I LOVE the new sweet tea!

2/01/2008 9:10 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannie knows I like the fish and fries, so that is what she brought me. What a good little friend she is!!!

2/01/2008 9:13 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri, Halle IS adorable. You can see a lot more of her by clicking on the "Freckled Mama" link in my links list

2/02/2008 7:07 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Yay! There we are! I think our lunch was actually "nutritionless" as well. Thanks for featuring us! It was fun to be back and not have to work!

2/02/2008 8:43 AM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Just leaving a mark so you know I was here. :-)

2/02/2008 3:04 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

What a sweet friend.

2/02/2008 3:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yes, isn't she sweet!!!

Kathy, before I started teaching full time, I used to have this other REALLY sweet friend who met me every other Tuesday for lunch. That was fun too and I miss that too!!!

Ronda - - - thanks for coming by!!

2/02/2008 4:23 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

I'll let you know when Kevin decides to actually post again! BTW, does Kathy know who I am? She responded to a comment on Keri's blog that made me think she didn't realize she knew me.
Keri - I had a big weakness for Big Macs when I was pregnant with Sarah. I still have about 15 pounds left from what is probably all Big Macs and fries :)

2/02/2008 10:48 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm not sure if Kathy realizes who you are or not, Kari - - - she may be wondering the same kind of thing - - - whether or not you know who she is.

Let me see what we can do about this - - - - -

I craved tomato juice when I was pregnant with Keri. Strange but true.

2/03/2008 1:33 PM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Keetha, Can you believe it?... I was here two days in a row! :-)

2/03/2008 5:36 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Kari, when I saw you at Mom's for the party I was thinking you look GREAT!

2/03/2008 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home