Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Migratorily Challenged?

Can you tell by the silhouettes that these birds are robins?

They appeared in the trees outside our school yesterday. It certainly isn't TIME for them to be "Back Home in Indiana" yet!!!!

I'm sure in the night when we got snow they were wishing they'd checked the weather, or had their internal clocks overhauled, or consulted GPS or SOMETHING before they flew north.

6 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

They might as well come back since we're having such a lack of winter and snow this year! =(

2/01/2008 9:11 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - we did have SOME snow last night just to welcome them back.

2/01/2008 9:14 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

No that snow doesn't count! They said 8-12" and we got less than 2" !!!

2/01/2008 9:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It's white, and piled up in a small drift across my deck, so I'm counting it. :-)

2/01/2008 9:18 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Plus - - - it gave me a two hour delay this morning - - - so I'm counting it.

2/01/2008 9:18 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Crazy, huh?

2/02/2008 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home