Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Announcing - - -


A new blogland find. Well, new to me anyway!


This morning Indian Lake Papa left a comment on my blog. I went searching for his profile and found his blog. It is simply precious.

I've made a link in my sidebar - - - "Indian Lake Love Birds." Go give them a visit. You'll be GLAD you did.

6 Comments:

Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

You can borrow any photo's mama and I post! We love life - and Jesus! Ii do most of the blogging, but mama gets her 2 cents in as well!

5/10/2008 9:39 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Papa!!

5/10/2008 9:49 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

Spent the morning visiting with my family and the "Love Birds" blogs, and loved every minute of it!!!! Papa has some really good posts!!!

* (Note to self) show DJ, Papa's blog and say to him "see, real men DOOOO post blogs".

** (Note to self)...best not do that or DJ might not cook dinner for me tonite!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

5/10/2008 1:08 PM  
Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

Grammy - You bet real men do blog! :o) I even let mama blog once in awhile! Don't be afraid - you can comment on my blog! :o)

5/10/2008 1:19 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Thanks Papa for the invite to post on your family blog. I was kinda sneakin in the back door this AM but will make myself known the next time!!!

5/10/2008 1:36 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

going there now.....

5/12/2008 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home