Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Amazing Story!!


I first heard this story on two of my faves - - - ESPN's "PTI" and "Around the Horn."

It is a GREAT story, if you didn't already hear it, you need to watch this video.

Oh yah - - - you'll need a hanky while you watch it.




5 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Jason told me about that the other day!! Amazing

5/09/2008 7:48 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Fess up - - - did it bring tears to your eyes? It did to MINE.

5/09/2008 7:50 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'm impressed you posted a video. Definitely a very powerful story.

5/10/2008 10:27 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

We saw a short clip on the news and so glad you posted this complete video...how wonderful to hear GOOD news stories in sports these days!!! WOW, very inspirational!!!

5/10/2008 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How AWESOME!!!

5/12/2008 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home