Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day To Us!!!

Lilacs for me from Keri!!!


Two happy mamas on mommy's day.


Two happy mamas and PART of a little tyke.


There he is - - - - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Kama and Mama!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

Happy Mothers Day - I had fun with Mother's Day! I wish my mom was still alive - I miss my mom. It looks like you had a great day - Lilac's are one of my favorites! God bless!

5/11/2008 9:09 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

How cute!

5/12/2008 8:42 AM  
Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

Aww, what a great picture of you all! That little grandson of yours is sooooo cute! It looks like you had a great day.

It's funny, Bart got a nap in too. I wonder if that is supposed to be allowed on Mother's day? I guess that just means we get a nap on Father's day!

5/12/2008 12:39 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Beautiful lilacs and how happy & beautiful everyone looks!

5/12/2008 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good Mother's Day!

By the way, you really aren't that old. :)

5/12/2008 6:32 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Compared to all of you YOUNG bloggers - - - - I'm on par with Tyrannosaurus Rex!!!!

;-)

5/12/2008 6:35 PM  
Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

You two look so much alike! What a great picture, and beautiful flowers.

Happy Mother's Day!

5/12/2008 9:47 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I will thank you for that "look alike" comment Lone, but does any daughter truly want to look like her mother?????

5/13/2008 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home