Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Look What the Mother's Day Fairy Left - - -


On my front porch today!!!!


Oh, you have NO IDEA of the JOY!!! Perhaps you think you've had the best chocolate in the world - - - but I'm here to tell ya,


That unless you've had De Brand, you haven't even begun to scratch the SURFACE of gourmet chocolate. I KID YOU NOT!!!


Just look at these. Let me tell you about them - - -

Top row:
Cassia - milk chocolate fresh creme with honey and a hint of cassia cinnamon.
Chai - dark chocolate fresh creme with chai tea of India
Valencia - orange marzipan with glace orange peel and apricots, dipped in white chocolate and topped with a ginger slice

Second row:
Brazil - sweetened Brazil nuts, almonds, macadamia nuts, and orange peel
Aztec - pecan brittle covered with pecan gianduja dipped in milk chocolate and garnished with finely ground ancho chili peppers
Dulce Caliente - pure raspberry jelly covered in dark chocolate which ends with a jalepeno heat wave

Third Row:
Boysenberry - a fresh creme made with Madagascar vanilla beans surrounds an intense splash of boysenberry juice dipped in white chocolate
Espresso - an intense dark chocolate espresso ganache is topped with milk chocolate fresh creme then dipped in dark chocolate
Passion - white chocolate-passion fruit ganache dipped in milk chocolate

I can't WAIT to eat them, what am I doing sitting here TYPING about them???

Thanks Keri!!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

You're welcome! We love you! Enjoy them and don't share!

5/15/2008 7:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Don't worry - - - when it comes to my De Brands, I'm a first class PIG!!!

5/15/2008 7:59 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Check for a fourth layer - maybe the fairy hid your cheese in there.

5/15/2008 10:46 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Where do you find this brand? It's new to me.

5/15/2008 10:47 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

DeBrand is in Fort Wayne, IN. They started out with one store and now have three plus a huge corporate office! Donald Trump even buys their chocolates for his clients!

You can check them out on the web at www.debrand.com and order yourself a treat! =) It's worth it.

5/15/2008 11:36 PM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

I don't suppose you are interested in joining Chocoholics Anonymous?

5/16/2008 2:33 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Char, you have to get them here in Fort Wayne or order them online - - - but they are YUMMY.

Dr. LaBar - - - I COULD join Chocoholics Anonymous, but since I don't WANT to be cured, it wouldn't do me any good!!!

5/16/2008 4:03 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - another thing, Char - - - they are the only chocolatier I know of that makes the chocolate part from scratch with their own secret recipe. THAT'S why they are soooooo good.

5/16/2008 4:06 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

This post is soooo mean! How could you do this to a pregnant woman?!? And go into so much detail for that matter!

5/16/2008 2:11 PM  
Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

Oh my! Anyone who does a nasty post like this needs to go to the altar -and have serious spiritual counseling. I love chocolate!

5/16/2008 3:01 PM  
Blogger J. Roscoe Womack said...

OK folks - - - it wasn't MEAN at all, just go to www.debrand.com and you may ORDER what you like.

It's a bit pricey, but worth EVERY penny.

5/16/2008 7:39 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ooops - - that j. roscoe comment was REALLY me - - - I was on Jaena's computer!!! Hehehehehehehe

5/16/2008 10:14 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

sa-weet!

5/19/2008 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home