Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Camping at the Family Reunion


In the rain no less.


Our camper before the rain hit.


Our bed with my towel hanging up to dry.


"Closet" end of camper.


Greg is forced by rain to resort to computing instead of fishing.


Michael, Heather and Jason "live" here.


Mary Lou, Carl and Tom set up their tent.

5 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

You guys are hard core. That's some pretty spiffy equipment you've got there. I recognize that REI logo!

6/08/2008 7:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

The REI tent belongs to my cousin Michael. I didn't even know what you were talking about at first!!!!

We have a Coleman/Fleetwood camper.

6/08/2008 9:03 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Ahh, camping. The boys have been BEGGING to go camping. My husband grew up camping and loves it. This momma isn't so sure...but I'm betting my boys are going to win this one!! sigh.

6/10/2008 9:48 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Julie - - - GET A POP-UP. (We started with a used one, and it was VERY reasonably priced) That way, all the camping "stuff" stays IN THE CAMPER and you don't have all that packing and making a list and making sure you don't forget anything.

When we get home, I wash the towels and put them right back in the camper so they are ready to go.

Make it as EASY for yourself as you can - - - - sometimes we do a little cooking like pudgie pies or breakfast - - - sometimes we eat out a couple times a day.

We go and just relax. I LOVE it.

Let me KNOW how it goes!!!!

6/10/2008 2:20 PM  
Blogger Raise Them Up said...

Wow! Look how organized you are! I like your little medicine cabinet thingie hanging over the stove. How cool is that? Is that something made for campers, or something you "modded" to work?

3/23/2010 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home