Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Looky, Looky What I Found!!!

More pictures of our weekend!!!

Waiting at Cracker Barrel. Macky really worked to get this whole rocket thing mastered.


Wish you could have seen him trying to get all the steps of this multiple step process mastered!!! He was supposed to count three pumps on that handle - - - but he would pump, then stop, and use his little fingers to count to three. It was a SCREAM!! Hey - - - he still was able to blast the rocket most of the time.



The old man in the rocker. (At least he isn't off his!!!! Hehehehehehehe)


Sister Pam and my favorite B-I-L Joe stopped by. Since it was 95 degrees outside, we all huddled in the air-conditioned camper to visit.


Korie chatting with Auntie Pam


Chris waiting and listening.


Jason doing Fantasy Football research. Gotta get his team set!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Mackinley with that rocket was SOOO FUNNY!!!

Korie is so beautiful!!!!!

6/09/2008 6:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You are so beautiful too, little mommy!!!

6/09/2008 6:08 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

great pics!

6/10/2008 12:06 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Leigh!

6/10/2008 12:53 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Mmmmmm... Cracker Barrel. So yummy!

6/11/2008 10:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It was that!!!!

6/11/2008 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home