Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

She's Here!!!!


And all is well!!


Mackinley getting the news that he is now a big brother!! And he would like to announce to all of you that:


Little Miss Piper Renae Baker

Was Born at: 7:49 AM

Wednesday, 6/18/2008

She is 20 Inches long

And Weighed in at: 8 lbs 10 oz


Daddy AND Mommy are doing well.

Mackinley doesn't QUITE "get it" yet.

Kamma and Papoo are happy as clams at high tide.

(Addendum: I made this post yesterday morning as SOON as we got the word, but so many of you have asked what she weighed that I am moving this BACK to the top.)

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keether....Congratulations to ALL of you !
I love the name, Piper...so CUTE !

Can't wait to see pics.

Have a great day ! I know you will.

Love,
Jackie

6/18/2008 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW....before you ask...yes, I intended to type your name out at KeethER ! We add "er" to everyone's name in our family.
(I don't know why...it just happens). :-)

6/18/2008 9:24 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - I'll answer to it!!

6/18/2008 9:25 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures.

6/18/2008 9:30 AM  
Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

So glad everyone is well!!!

6/18/2008 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm SOOOO happy for all of you! when jason called it was all i could do to not cry because i'm just so gosh darn HAPPY! i can't wait to meet her!

6/18/2008 11:00 AM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Congrats to all! Babies are such a blessing.

And they smell so yummy.

Sniff her for me, would ya'? ;-)

6/18/2008 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! Glad to hear that mommy and little miss piper are doing well!! I cant wait to see pictures! Tell keri I am thinking of her!!

6/18/2008 12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found my way over by way of Oh Amanda's blog. Just wanted to say congratulations!

6/18/2008 1:17 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I have been checking in these lat few days just to *make sure* she didn't decide to arrive early.

Congratulations, everyone!

Love that middle name, BTW (mine is Renae too - and spelled the same way!)

6/18/2008 1:58 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Congratulations!!! Glad all is well and will look forward to the pics...

6/18/2008 4:13 PM  
Blogger Deven said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations to all! Piper is beautiful!

6/18/2008 10:19 PM  
Blogger Gerson & Betsy said...

Congratulations!! I¨m so happy for you! Glad all went well.

6/19/2008 8:19 AM  
Blogger Marc and Charity said...

Congrats!!! Those are GREAT pics! She is just precious!

6/19/2008 3:19 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Piper is Gorgeous! So glad all is well. So happy for all of you.

6/20/2008 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home