Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Football Update - - -


The really big killer was Notre Dame losing to Michigan. Don't know what was wrong with our Irish, but they didn't look like a #1 team on Saturday. Brady Quinn won't earn a Heisman THAT way. Rassin Frassin - - - I hate to admit it, but Michigan deserved the win.

Other schools of interest: Ohio State rocked, Wisconsin rolled!!! Purdue and Michigan State won. Auburn slid by LSU and Florida toppled Tennessee. Miami, The U, couldn't BUY a win - - - even with Javaras James.

Clemson whipped FSU in the "Bowden Bowl" - - - at FSU!!! Bitter pill for Bobby - - - third straight defeat to son, Tommy. (Wonder what this year's Bowden Family holiday gatherings will be like after that!!!)

And today - - - - the COLTS ruled!!! (Nevermind that a win over the Texans isn't much of a feat - - - we'll take it.) Joseph Addai just might ad-do. Think I'll get his jersey.

11 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

LOL I don't know why you're so shocked about Michigan beating Notre Dame!!! They're a better team!

I think I will disown you for cheering on the stupid Buckeyes!!!!

9/18/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Not necessarily cheering them on - - - but they ARE a Big 10 school, ya know, and I DO cheer for Big Ten schools.

9/18/2006 9:04 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

It's 9 PM and you're NOT IN BED????

9/18/2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Just got back from celebrating Dad's BD with Mike and Diane. Thought I'd check for comments and found you on here.

AND - - - - about the records of ND and MI - - - there is more than one way to look at records and I'd say both FB programs have plenty of which to be proud. I just happen to have Irish blood in my veins.

9/18/2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

YOU have Irish blood in your veins??? On which side?

9/19/2006 10:51 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

check out our pastor's blog. He is an usher for Notre Dame!
www.tyler-natalie.blogspot.com

9/20/2006 1:04 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri - - - on my FOOTBALL side.

Kathy - - - will do.

9/20/2006 4:26 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

Funny Lady,
I really need to purchase one of those t-shirts you wore in a pic. "Unathletic Department" I love it!

9/21/2006 11:56 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well Anon - - - the only place I've found them is in Hayward, WI. If you haven't found one by the time I go up there next summer, let me know and I'll bring you one. I THINK I might KNOW someone who KNOWS you who would deliver it for me. Or hey - - - how bad could it be were we to actually meet live and in person?????!!!!????

I have another one from the same place that says: "I'm still a hot babe only now it comes in flashes" I brought one of those back this time for a girl who was my cashier in the grocery store because she wanted one!!!!!

9/22/2006 4:58 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I'm a lot more exciting in blog world than in person. :) :) :)

9/23/2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Anon - - - you have made this blog circle a WORLD of fun. Your bilingual and belly dancing skills have livened us all up. I'd be more than honored to meet you in person, and I hope you DON'T find that t-shirt around here so I can bring you one "live."

9/23/2006 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home