Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I Have No Athletic Gene - - - -


But I'm a very skilled spectator and ticket-taker.

One of my many 'hats' at LCS is ticket taking. Today it was a soccer game.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jaena said...

Thought you might be interested to know that I have been called up TWICE for jury duty in the last month. It was cancelled for last week, but I get another chance next week. A bit ironic, if you ask me...

9/17/2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger . said...

Hey, Keetha!
Sorry about the slip-up on Friday! I've corrected it now. My only excuse is that I was rushing around, getting ready for the Married Couples Retreat. Guess the thought of a weekend with my husband had me a little distracted! ;)

9/17/2006 6:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jaena - - - BOTH of these jury "call ups" have happened since I whined about mine?????? That is TOO FUNNY since you said you thought it would be kinda fun. Do you still think so now that it may be a reality for you?????

So far I haven't had any more letters calling me up - - - and I'd just like to keep it that way!!!

9/17/2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I do think it would be "fun" or at least interesting. People think I am crazy for not "getting out of it" since I have a young baby and a 3 year old. But I go back to if everyone got out of it (even though it will be inconvenient for me), there would be no one to serve on the jury.

Chalk it up to my overactive conscience...see a post on this topic awhile back about this topic on my friend, Robin Jewett's blog. (link through Jenn Mealy or JoEllen Hummel).

9/17/2006 11:13 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I didn't try to get out of mine either - - - - - - but that didn't make me any less happy when it went away all by itself.

9/18/2006 4:08 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

If you get the letter in the mail, God probably has a job for you to do on that jury!! =) That's my outlook on it, anyway.

9/18/2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I never thought of it like that.

9/18/2006 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home