Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

More Salmon


Sven, Ole, and Mike Owen (henceforth to be known as Lars) made another trip to the big pond to catch salmon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

WOW DAD!!!!! You look so happy and proud...as you should!

9/16/2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Its a wonder they were still awake to be able to smile after fishing all night and well into the next day. Crazy Norwegians they!!!!

9/17/2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I love this picture of Dad! I saved it to My Pictures so I have my own copy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!

9/18/2006 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Greg! I'm sure you're proud of that one!

10/05/2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

He's proud of ALL his fish. :-)

And, BTW - - - THANK YOU for THREE comments!!!!!!!

10/05/2006 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home