Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Version of the "Sunday Table"

First Joel made a blog page for his "Thursday Table," then Jaena showed us her "Sunday Table" as a contrast to his.

I found myself home-alone in Marion today, so I thought I'd share MY gourmet version of a "Sunday Table" with you.

I spared NOTHING in its preparation.

See for yourself - - - -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...and don't forget about Keri's "Sunday Table" Norman Rockwell style. Keri, looks to me like you took the better part of following in her footsteps. I think you are doing the right thing where the fam is concerned. Try to overlook yo mama's "2nd childhood" phase.

10/08/2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh yeah - - - - I forgot she put that in!!

Joel and Jaena are TWINS and they did this whole "Thursday" - "Sunday Table" thing that I was trying to "spoof" a bit.

BTW - - - I think you were finding these posts AND commenting on them WHILE I was still posting AND editing them. How do you do that????

10/08/2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

HAHA Macky gave me his sickness so our "Sunday Table" consisted of me being on the couch while Jason ate cereal and Kaeleigh ate chicken nuggets. Macky got his normal meal of three of his favorite baby foods. Now Jason is mowing and I hear Macky out in the kitchen scooting the stools around...that's his new favorite past time.

10/08/2006 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad Macky is better but sorry you have it. Welcome to the real world...sounds like he is not too concerned with how mamamamamam feels!!!!

Keetha, I had to chuckle...you are asking me a ques about blogging???? I don't know how I did it???!!!!%%^&&*(()

10/08/2006 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes Keetha, I did see the other "tablescapes" on Anon's site but I will have to say your's deserves the five stars!!! BAMMM

10/08/2006 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home