Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The "Table" - - -

My comfy chaise, edible centerpice, fuzzy blanket, cordless phone, all-important-sole-possession-remote control, Colts colors, and Turd Ferguson Trout Pillow ready to cradle my neck.

Five Star Fine Dining!!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I did see the "tablescapes" made by the other bloggers on Anon's site but I do believe yours would win five stars; however, Turd Fergeson looks a little pekid around the gills (kinda like Macky when he was on the breather)...could he possibly smell fish & think..."I'm next???"
"Swim said the Fergy fish, swim if you can...and he swam and he swam all over that...chair" (ha! fooled ya didn't I)

10/08/2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Nope - - - no fish in that meal.

Turd is fine - - - I just think he's "hiding" a bit behind the food.

10/09/2006 4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm drooling, Keetha! Soft, comfy chair. Wonderful La Charreada food. Mmmmmmmm. Sigh. Wish I could've joined you.

10/09/2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh how lovely THAT would have been - - - - only, could you have ENDURED the football???????????

10/09/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

You are so funny, Keetha. I actually made Jim come see your "table." Anon gave you the perfect nickname on her links. :o)

10/10/2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Why, Thank you ma'am!!!!

My brain "worked" on my Sunday Table plan for the better part of the week.

;-)

10/10/2006 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thats my chair!!!!!

Olie

10/13/2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Olie - - - in case you haven't noticed, I take it over whenever possible!!!

Lena

10/13/2006 10:38 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

CHAIR!

10/14/2006 12:37 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL LOL LOL - - - Keri, I had FORGOTTEN all about that!!! How could I have forgotten THAT???? LOL LOL LOL

10/14/2006 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, there's a hidden joke in here.
whas up?

10/16/2006 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe "throne" is the better choice here.

10/16/2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jeany - When the kids were little - - - Greg always had "his" recliner - - - - if he was home, he expected to sit in it. If he walked in and any of the rest of us were in it, he'd just say, "Chair" and we'd all clear out for him.

10/16/2006 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's authority for ya!

10/20/2006 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home