Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Oh The Ambiance - - -

Front row seat at the widescreen - - - Joseph Addai ready for action - - - it doesn't get any better than this!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - - Big Fat Chicken - - - - why didn't you talk to me about Joseph Addai??????

10/13/2006 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home