Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Someone PLEASE Call an Ambulance!!!!


I think I've had a stroke, followed by a heart attack, and am now lying here totally unconscious waiting for the grim reaper to take me away!!!!!

My COLTS did all this to me by letting their game go to the final seconds. I was already stroking out when the Jets tried all those fancy lateral passes with just 8 seconds to go. When I thought the ball was dead on the ground - - - - BECAUSE IT HAD BEEN DROPPED - - - I fell on my face on the floor in utter relief - - - - only to hear the ANNOUNCER say it wasn't a dead ball, glanced at the TV in SHOCK AND HORROR and saw that there were still more LATERAL passes happening!!!!! FINALLY a Colt fell on a dropped ball and held it there - - - - game over - - - - Colts won by 3.

My heart is still pounding out of my chest. It will probably take me until 1 p.m. next Sunday to recover - - - - just in time for the start of the next Colts game.

Whew!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

I was in Ohio, and we left the house right after the Colts scored with 3 minutes to go. I was quite surprised when I heard the final score several hours later, and once I heard how it happened, I was glad I didn't get to watch it. On Sundays after the Colts play, I always have a headache - sad I get that emotionally involved.

10/03/2006 7:29 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well then - - - we are two peas in a pod!!!! I literally felt sick for a while afterwards - - - - - though really happy the Colts won.

10/03/2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

You probably should check your comments again on that 22nd date that you gave me.

10/04/2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

My mother-in-law is coming for a weekend in October. Too bad I don't know you, Anon, or I'd introduce you two.

10/05/2006 4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were right, Keetha! This will help me feel NOT so far away, even if we don't have the time to email regularly!!! You sound just like YOU!!!! jeje! This entry brought a smile to my face!

10/05/2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

BETSY!!!!! (For all you other bloggers who find this comment - - - Betsy used to teach with me at LCS and she is now a WGM missionary in Bolivia) I'm SO glad you found time to dabble in my blog AND to leave me this comment. :-) :-) :-)

10/05/2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Hey, Colts sister Colts fan! What a heart attacker that last play was. If it had been any other team than the Colts, I would have wanted the team to win just for the fine passing...

10/05/2006 10:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Greg was at work where he saw the end of the game, and knowing how football effects me - - - - he called home to see if I was still alive, or did I need an ambulance.

Kyle was here with me - - - - but he thinks football is stupid, so he was just making fun of me.

It was really something - - - wasn't it??? Michigan tried the same thing in their bowl game last New Year's - - - it didn't work for them either.

10/06/2006 4:06 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Who are these Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins that have blogs??? Or did I misunderstand your comment on Anon's blog??

HAHAHAHAHA Kyle wouldn't be Kyle if he didn't make fun of you!!! He's carrying on the Broyles sibling (and Dad for that matter) tradition...we do it cuz we love you, Mommy and you have the best reactions EVER.

I met up with Ang the other night and she was remembering how she used to drive you crazy every Sunday by opening all the cupboard doors. She and I may surprise you guys one day with a visit!! =)

10/06/2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

HOW fun would that be - - - a Keri and Ang visit - - - - - "V for Victory!!!"

You misunderstood my comment to Anon - - - - she said Keetha's whole family was involved in our blog circle now, and I was just listing all those who AREN'T invovled in it.

10/06/2006 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is helping me keep up with important cultural things from the US . . . such as AMERICAN football (rather than soccer, Bolivia's football) and REAL Mexican food. Yum! It's also helping me not miss you so much, Keetha! It's a great way to keep connected!

10/09/2006 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home