Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Blogging During a Football Break


Ole ONLY lasted 23 hours on this most recent fishing trip. I woke up at 1:10 a.m. and saw that he was "creeping" silently into the bedroom trying not to awaken me. They caught more salmon, so they are happy. Said they aren't going there again this fall. Lest you think its because they have tired of it, let me reassure you that is NOT the reason. The salmon run is ending.

Spent my morning and early afternoon selling tickets at a Junior High soccer tournament at LCS.

Came home in time to see my Badgers lose to the Wolverines. HOWEVER - - - they were up 10 to 0 during the first half, and played strong to the end. They looked better against MI than ND did last weekend.

More good games coming up - - - - Notre Dame at Michigan State and Penn State at Ohio State. It's all about states this afternoon and evening.

Gotta get down there and keep watching.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just letting you know I was here catching up on your life. - SCR -

9/25/2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

YEAH!!!! SCR was here!!!

I miss you when I don't see you in the course of a day.

9/25/2006 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home