Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Could You Hear It???


It was the "crash" of two worlds colliding!!!!!

I was just finishing up my "duty" as After School Study Hall supervisor today when the door opened and DEB walked in!!!!! Even though Deb was a teen camper several years ago while I was a counselor, I can't say that we ever actually "met" in person before. I think she was as surprised to find me in the LCS cafeteria as I was to see her walk in the door!!!! What a fun surprise it was.

Speaking of Deb - - - - for those of you who were waiting on pins and needles (like ANY of you actually were) to hear how I spent my Friday night (See Friday, 9/22 post) - - - let me just say Deb was the CLOSEST to the correct answer in the guessing game.

I brought home take-out food, watched one and a half pre-taped crime dramas, checked my blog circuit a couple of times, went to bed with my book at 7:40 and was fast asleep by 8. WOW - - - am I OLD or what!!??!!

Anon - - - I think maybe I SHOULD have asked where that belly dancing place was!!!

18 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

You're missing out on a great time, I'm tellin' ya........

Once I show you the technique of it, your husband will never leave for a fishing trip again. :)

9/27/2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hilarious!!! I thought we both handled it quite well :). It was one of the longest conversations I have ever had with someone in passing that I had never "met" before. Funny how we immediately recognized each other! I guess I have seen your face every day (some days multiple times) for the last few months - so I should have immediately recognized you.

9/27/2006 10:38 PM  
Blogger jenny marvin mealy said...

Ok-when you get those lessons from Anon I want to get in on that lesson-Anon do ou think it would keep my husband home?

9/27/2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! If my mother gets belly dancing lessons, I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha love ya, Mom!

9/28/2006 12:11 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wow - - - just look at this - - - - all I had to do was mention going belly dancing and just LOOK at all the comments it generated!!!!

What OTHER shocking thing can I say???

9/28/2006 3:58 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

One more thing - - - -

Deb, I can tell you why the "in passing" conversation was so long - - - - you WRITE long blogs, but I TALK.

:-)

9/28/2006 4:04 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

It's true. I've seen her have long conversations at the grocery store with people she's never met. Oh and you better bring your research if you're a Jehovah's Witness that decided to knock on her door!!!! =)

9/28/2006 8:02 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Maybe Keetha likes her quiet evenings alone to do as she pleases and go to be at 8PM...hmmmm, tough choice.

9/28/2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

And, what was Deb doing at LCS? My guess is piano lessons for Elizabeth.

9/28/2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Bingo Jaena - - - YOU GET THE PRIZE!!! Piano lessons.

9/28/2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

You have a strange sense of ESP. I had already planned to post before I read your comment. Do I hear Twilight Zone music? :)

9/29/2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Too funny, Anon. BTW - - - I just had a thought while sitting here checking blogs. If you ever walk into my after school study hall duty at LCS - - - you'd better have that scarf across your face, or I WON'T recognize you "at first sight" like I did Deb. :-)

I'm not sure how nearly all my friends at LCS know you and I don't. I feel cheated. :-(

9/30/2006 5:34 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Thanks for sending me "back" to get that comment. We just went through the Starbuck's drive through today to pick up a...you guessed it: a lemon bar (and a chocolate chip cookie too). The guy taking out order thought we were crazy, "No coffee??"

9/30/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Jaena!

Greg loves SB coffee - - - - but I MUCH prefer Tree of Life. Never tried a lemon bar. Maybe next time Greg goes to SB I'll have him get me one.

9/30/2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I missed this comment you left for me. Good thing I checked.

I'm kind of everywhere, but usually I'm so quiet no one notices me. :)

If I don't have a scarf.....just look for the wide load sign on the back. Yeah, plastic surgery is meant for people with my shape. I look okay except from the neck down. :)

10/07/2006 11:34 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Anon - - - - methinks thou doest exaggerate.

10/07/2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

No, I'm not. When I back up, you'll hear a beeping sound, promise.


.....maybe that's just my bells.

10/08/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Anon!!!!! I've made jokes like that about myself too.

10/08/2006 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home