Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Another Big Blue Bites the Dust


The Colts lost to Dallas.

It was painful to watch.

I'm in mourning.

I think it was my fault - - - - - - I wasn't wearing my lucky Colts gear. You may blame it all on me.

:-(

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was looking for someone to blame...that wasn't pretty!

11/19/2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm heart broken - - - - can you tell?

I promise I'll wear all my gear next time.

11/19/2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I'm actually glad they lost - get that out of the way. I will feel a lot better, though, if they come back next week to smoke the Eagles. If they lose that game or play poorly, I won't feel the same way about the Dallas game.

11/20/2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I don't think our 'resting the starters' philosophy worked out too well at the end of last season, did it. So - - - I hope they don't go into that mode again this year.

11/21/2006 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home