Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Freedom, Food, and Football


I love Thanksgiving: holiday from school, delectable food on the table, family gathered around, and football on the big screen. Ahhhhhh the bliss!!!

This year the family is gathering here.

Unfortunately, that means my freedom is only from school and not from work, as the house needs HELP before they come.

I must stop blogging and get busy!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here Turkey Lurkey...

11/22/2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!!!!! He's already deceased, and lying on a cold platter in my refrigerator, waiting to be 'dressed' for the ball.

11/22/2006 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My house needs help, too, but I GAVE IT UP this year! My brother-in-law and his family are coming over. I've always worried that my sister-in-law would think I was low-class if the house weren't spic and span. That usually meant I was standing on my head running a yardstick under the refrigerator the day before Thanksgiving.

This year, there are fingerprints on all of the door frames and dust bunnies under all of the beds.

But to give you an accurate view of my sister-in-law, she's never tried to look under the refrigerator or under the beds.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

11/22/2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!

I can relate, though I've never worried about UNDER the refrigerator, and I learned years ago how to CLOSE bedroom doors.

But - - - - - that doesn't mean I haven't been "standing on my head" in my own way getting ready.

At least by now, 6:36 a.m. on Thanksgiving morning - - - - the pumpkin bread is baked, the turkey is in the oven, and the BULK of the cleaning is done. Few minor tasks to accomplish before the company arrives.

You have a happy Thanksgiving too!!!

11/23/2006 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home