Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Winter Strikes Indiana Again - - - -


After days of subzero weather but no snow - - - today we had a heat wave which brought temperatures near ten degrees and snow. YIPPEEE we LOVE winter around here. Take a look - - - - -

Greg's truck and Kyle's car - - - poor pitiful things can't find a home in our three car garage, so they have to "weather" the outdoors. (Greg's boat and our camper have "dibs" on garage space, and my car won't give up her section - she's stubborn that way.)

Snowy deck in the late afternoon light.

Greg "shoveling" the driveway with one of his toys.

My snowmen - - - See them on the porch? (Hehehehehehe)

Our "street." Can you find it?? Just follow the mailboxes!


8 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I need my Daddy to come snow blow our driveway!!!!

I LOVE THIS SNOW!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO

2/06/2007 7:18 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - - I don't think he's 'hiring' out for snow removal.

Isn't this snow gorgeous??? Being that cold out it's all silvery and flaky and shiny!!!!

2/06/2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger Char said...

This is so beautiful - I hope you got a "snow day"!

The best we can hope for is rain by the weekend. :^)

2/07/2007 2:32 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We don't like cancellations - - - - they have to be made up. We LOVE delays - - - and we got THREE of those!!!!! I imagine we'll be going ON TIME tomorrow - - - - we'll see.

k

2/07/2007 4:40 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

These snow pictures make me homesick. Snow always seems to make a house more cozy...outside more still, and such a peaceful feeling inside. Do you think it will snow in heaven? I hope so!!!! Then we will all have a snow-blower!!!!

2/07/2007 8:13 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It was supposed to warm up - - - - but hasn't warmed up much yet. Yesterday it was 7 below on my way to school and only about 7 on my way home.

2/09/2007 4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely snow pictures. I love snow. Everything all pretty and white and clean.

jackiesue

2/10/2007 6:18 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

And sparkley like glitter - - - cause its really cold too.

2/10/2007 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home