Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Here We DON'T Go Again


It's been a long time since we've had as many canceled or delayed school days in such a short stretch.

Last week we were canceled three days and delayed one.

This week started out better, both Monday and Tuesday were full days with the weather warming and the snow melting. Other than sloppy puddles and slush everywhere things seemed to be looking up.

But today - - - two hour delay, which turned into a cancellation. Freezing fog.

Shrubs and tree branches with fog frozen on them.

I was already at school working when the delay turned into a cancellation - - - so I put in three and a half hours working on my tyranny of the urgent list before returning home.

I saw some better examples frozen fog on the way home from school - - - but the sun was coming out, so I had to "settle" for these two shots from my own neighborhood.



4 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Did you only end up with a 2 hour delay? It's so foggy here (at 11:38 a.m.) that we can't see the school!

2/21/2007 11:39 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

Beautiful snow pictures!!!!

2/21/2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I hope this doesn't mean you'll get out later in the spring!

2/21/2007 9:33 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Char - - - it WILL mean we'll have to make it up, exactly when is still in question.

NO MORE CANCELLATIONS!!!! Delays are cool - - - cancellations are not.

2/21/2007 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home