Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Brooke and Justin's Wedding Reception

Justin and Brooke.

Keri with Brooke's proud parents, Jo and Paul.

Beautiful, glowing Keri and Jo.

Handsome, charming, sophisticated, debonnaire Paul!!!


Jason and Mackinley waitin' for some cake.

Brooke's Uncle Pete, Aunt Michelle, and Cousin Brad.

Jason, Mackinley, and Great, Great Uncle Paul, who also happens to be Brooke's Grandpa!!!

Brooke's Uncle Steve Rhodes - - - a Wisconsin Camp buddy of mine, et Moi. In case you can't tell, I'm the one with the half closed eyes :-)

Rowdy - - - Brooke and Justin's pet who certainly didn't want to miss the wedding and wore his tie for the occasion.

Jason, about receptioned out, with table confetti stuck on his face.

Hey - - - - cut him some slack. You've NO IDEA what it's like to marry into THIS family. Justin - - - - you're gonna find out!!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Great family pics! For a second there, I though Jason had broken out in hives.

2/18/2007 7:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shiny, red, heart-shaped hives!!!!!

2/18/2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Mark O Wilson said...

Thanks for sharing the great pictures of the special day. It was great to see the picture of my old preacher buddy, Steve.

I'm surprised his eyes haven't opened yet! Also, Jason is going to have to do something about those blackheads.

2/19/2007 9:27 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

So when you marry into the family, is there a number giving ceremony?? I mean, this must be a big deal, to get your number. Is there a certificate??

2/19/2007 12:29 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Shannon - - - - - we've never had a ceremony.

However - - -some people call my husband 9a? cause they don't believe I really married him - - - none of them were there.

It's really quite easy - - - there were 13 children, they get their number in the order of their birth 1 - 13.

My dad is 9.

Each child gets an alphabetical letter of the order of their birth - - - I'm 9a

Each spouse gets an s - - - so Greg is 9as, my mom is 9s

My children get a number again - - - so my firstborn is 9a1

The next generation gets a letter again - - - so my little grandson is 9a1a

etc

2/19/2007 4:40 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Sounds like rocket science to me. I'm rather glad Richard's mother's family finally abandoned their yearly reunion. When there were 4 or more generations to account for, no one knew anyone anymore anyhow.

2/19/2007 5:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmmm - - - - we still pretty much know each other.

2/19/2007 6:14 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Richard's mom knew everyone, of course. Her grandfather and his brother were the ones who started the reunion thing. By the time it came down to Richard and his brother, they didn't much care about all those distant cousins. So, I never met many of them. Sad. A piece of family history lost.

2/20/2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

That may happen in a few generations to us too - - - but right now, it's MY cousins and I that are keeping the reunions going.

2/20/2007 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admittedly, I had no use for reunions either. That is until some kind soul (Susan) started a Forum for our family. Now I can't wait to actually get together again like we did for the wedding. Ain't the Internet grand!

2/20/2007 10:27 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Justin looks familiar (Brooke looks beautiful, BTW). Did he/they go to IWU or anything?

2/20/2007 10:41 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jaena, Brooke went to IWU so I'm assuming Justin did also. In fact I feel quite confident that he did as there was a "crew" of IWU grads at the wedding.

BTW - - Don Current who commented just before Jaena is the same Donny whom I have pictured wearing his Colts hat.

2/21/2007 4:04 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Yeah I too now am determined to make it to the reunion this year!! Hopefully at least Donny and I can keep it going!!!

2/24/2007 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home