Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Still No News


About the snook. I tried to call Greg to see if perchance he had caught one - - - but he didn't answer. I guess he's so busy reeling them in that he can't take time to answer his cell.



I can only assume that no news is "snook" news. (Hehehehehehehe)

4 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Sounds like a joke Anon would make. Where is she these days?

3/31/2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I don't know - - - she hasn't made a new post since her snow news post - - - and THAT was back around Valentine's Day!!!

HEY ANON - - - WHERE ARE YA????

3/31/2007 12:18 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

I miss Anon too!!!! Talked with the "fisherman" yesterday and he had caught a couple of spanish mackerel and "something or other". He was at Aunt Barbara's house seeing all the cousins. Today's the day I hope he gets that SNOOK for you Keetha!!! Jim asked him about weather and WHETHER he wanted to move back...YES to weather and NO to WHETHER move back!! No need to be concerned...he'll be back!!!!

4/02/2007 10:26 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Maybe with his NEXT wife. ;-)

4/02/2007 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home