Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Meet Caislyn - - -


Daughter of my friend, JoEllen.

I stole this picture from JoEllen's blog, WITH permission this time.

Just look at this girl!!! The outfit, the stance, the hand on the hip, the tiara over the eyes, and the one stray lock of hair all scream JOI DE VIVE!!!

Thanks for reminding us, Caislyn.

5 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

She's got the moves down! Looks like she was having fun!

3/31/2007 12:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know - - - I STOLE this picture (with permission of course, since she isn't my child nor grandchild) because when I saw it, it made me LAUGH RIGHT OUT LOUD - - literally!!!

3/31/2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger Hummel Family said...

Here lately, my daughter has just been cracking me up. I do not rememebr being like this as a child, or atleast as creative as she is.

I wish you could have seen what she looked like this morning...she came storming out into the living room with Mommy's panties on...only she was wearing it like a swimsuit!!!!! She was so proud and yelled "My Babing suit" ;)

I am so glad we didn't have any visitors...because that would not have stopped her.

Gotta love 3 year olds! I am glad you love her ideas. ;)

3/31/2007 7:48 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh I do, I do!!! She is a true hoot!!! Hey - - - Korie used to call it a babing suit too!!! Caislyn could do A LOT worse than turn out like our Korie!! :-)

3/31/2007 8:11 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I DON'T WANNA GO!! CAN'T WE SLEEP IN??

4/01/2007 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home