Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Something's Missing


Something is missing from my blog. It's a GLARING omission.

It's no accident that it's missing - - - it has purposely not been mentioned.

The fact that it is missing does not mean it doesn't matter to me. In fact, quite the contrary, it is of supreme importance to me.

It's just that I BELIEVE it isn't the kind of thing to be forced. I BELIEVE it should be a part of me - - - all that is me. I BELIEVE that it should be evident in my life every day, and if it's not then my words are meaningless.

I BELIEVE.

Want to talk about it? Go to my profile, click on my e-mail link, and let's talk.

6 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

I think I know what you're talking about. That's why I made LilAC a separate post.

I'm looking forward to talking to you
in person in July!

4/05/2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yippeee for July!!!! BTW - - - I DID remember to tell you that my vacation DOES NOT conflict with your reunion, didn't I??? So I WILL be in town to meet you!!!!

4/05/2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Yes you did! Details to follow, including cell phone numbers.

4/06/2007 11:31 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - I have put it on my Yahoo Calendar for that Saturday - - - but will keep time all around that weekend so that whenever you can meet, I'll be ready.

Also - - - I would enjoy coming to the actual reunion, but please don't make all the rest of your family feel that they HAVE to invite me!!! We can meet up even if I don't come to that.

4/06/2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger Char said...

I haven't talked to Jaena about the details, but it's likely that we'll end up with a picnic at Matter park (unless Jaena says that's not a good place to meet). I'll keep you posted.

4/07/2007 1:36 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Funny Lady and Krokus Kapers...SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!! So Mug Shot and Muggie with Marshies will be at same reunion...bet you have lemon bars?????

4/08/2007 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home