Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Top Ten "It's a Sad Day When - - - "


10) It rains on your parade.

9) You don't have any change in your pocket (or under the couch cushions, or in the floor of your car, or in the cup holder, or in the ash tray - - -)

8) Gas is over $3.00/gallon.

7) You're home alone on a Friday night.

6) It's not football season.

5) Your children grow up and move out.

4) THEY RETURN.

3) You regularly fall asleep in your arm chair by 5 p.m.

2) You discover you weigh MORE than your husband.

1) You turn on your computer and discover no new e-mails and no new comments on your blog!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Another good list. I can identify with many of these.

5/16/2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yah - - - all but one of these are from my actual experience, and that one isn't too far away, methinks.

5/17/2007 12:12 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

But... a happy day when you get Wendy's for lunch!

5/17/2007 8:18 AM  
Blogger Toevs said...

I like your list. I may have to copy your idea. :-)

5/17/2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Copy away, Ronda.

Shannon - - - YES lunch from Wendy's was AWESOME. Maybe I'll have to make another list a little later - - - -

5/17/2007 5:55 PM  
Blogger Char said...

John Derby says, "You place way too much emphasis on your social life, Mrs. Keetha."

I wonder what he'll do when he gets to meet you!

5/17/2007 10:34 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ha - - - I wonder what he'd say when he found out my ENTIRE social life is on this computer - - - - - well, nearly!

5/18/2007 4:09 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Your blog always makes me smile, Keetha. :)

5/18/2007 11:46 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh thank you, Jaena - - - that's one of the nicest compliments I've ever had!!!

5/19/2007 6:02 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Well since it's a sad day when I RETURN to see you...I suppose I won't come over any more!!!

GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/19/2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

No no - - - - I meant when they RETURN to LIVE here - - - you've NEVER done that, and you may visit as often as you like!!!

5/19/2007 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home