Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

It Is No Secret - - -


That I am a football fan, college and pro. (Where are you, Big Chicken - - - here comes the football talk again!!!)

It is also no secret that my favorite college team is the Wisconsin Badgers.

So when we spent the night in Madison on our way home from the North Woods, I cajoled the rest of the group into trying to find - - -


The Badger football stadium. This was the highlight of my trip!!!!


Camp Randall Stadium - - - home of Badger football!!!



This is probably as close to Barry Alvarez as I'll ever get. If you don't know who Barry is, shame on you!!! (Google) ;-)

And right through the arches behind me - - -


Bucky's Locker Room - - - Badgerwear shop right in the stadium!!!


Better yet - - - it was OPEN and we got to go inside!!!

I forgot the digi cam at the hotel, so paid $12 at Bucky's for a disposable one to snap these shots. I just COULDN'T pass up the chance to blog about THIS!!!


Meeting Bucky.


Shopping at Bucky's. (I got this very sweatshirt)


Ya think I'm too old to be a cheerleader??


Striking a "cheerleader" pose - - -


Bucky's Locker Room has a patio on the Badger end zone!!! Check out the view!!! (Wonder if they'd take volunteers to WORK at Bucky's during the games!?!)


Can you tell I'm excited?!?! This is better than Christmas!!!

(Conrad - - - oh how I wish I'd have gone to UW too!!!)


7 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I happened to call Mom while she was here...she was so excited, I thought she was upset and crying!! I've never heard that much excitement in your voice, Mom. LOL! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. =)

So...did you buy that cheerleading outfit for your granddaughter??

7/30/2007 11:50 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - that cheerleading outfit was NEARLY big enough for me - - - it wouldn't have fit Kaeleigh for ages.

I DID think about getting Badger items for BOTH kids, but knew Jason would never let Macky wear his.

Has Jason growled at this post yet?!?

7/30/2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I agree with Keri - Kaeleigh is the cheerleader of the family! (No offense intended.)

7/30/2007 7:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - - what are you trying to say??? I'm too old??? Too big????

Guilty to all of the above.

7/30/2007 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you're saying a football stadium is more exciting than the LORD'S birth? who are you...

8/02/2007 10:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - I didn't mean it THAT way!!

8/02/2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Oh you look thoroughly intrigued! I'm so glad you got to experience that moment in your lifetime! Now you just have to make it to a game!

8/06/2007 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home