Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Visitors - - -

Pastor Mark and Annette were REALLY brave - - - they spent nearly 24 hours camping with us.


My blogging buddy Char came all the way from California to our campsite!!! (OK - - - I confess - - - she was REALLY in Indiana for a family reunion and worked this visit in on the side!!)


Our friends Mark and Jennie joined us for an evening of Euchre in the air conditioned camper (GIRLS SLAUGHTERED THE GUYS) and a little campfire - - - very little campfire, it was HOT, too hot for a fire!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

WOW!!! Life doesn't get much better!! Friends, camping and girls winning the euchre game!!!

Love the pix!!!

7/10/2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know - - - especially about the girls winning the Euchre game part!!!! Ole and Lars have been SMASHING Diane and me for weeks, so I was really HAPPY about this turn of events!!!!!

7/10/2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

I thought he was Sven?

7/10/2007 1:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Mark is Sven - - - Mike is Lars

Ole and Lars have been smashing Diane and me for months - - - SO, it was pleasant for Jennie and me, the girls, to win THIS time.

7/10/2007 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you it was true! =)

7/11/2007 4:57 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

ROFLOL Laura!!!! Did you see Keri's comment in the next comment section lower than this one?

7/11/2007 5:05 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I'm home! Hope to post tomorrow!

7/11/2007 10:56 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I wasn't sure when you'd get home, Char, so I've been checking to see if you'd made your post yet.

Hope you had a great trip and glad you got home safely.

7/11/2007 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home