Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Camping at Ouabache - - - The Sequel

Look who biked in to visit!!! Jason, Keri, and Mackinley


"Where's the beef???"


Macky mowing.


O that this were a REAL mower!!!


Macky golfing on his own personal green.


Aunt Jeany joins in


Celebrational dance on the green.


"Hey Papoo, let ME play that guitar too!!"


"Look at me - - - I got up here all by myself!!"



Papoo in a hammock (is that like a pig in a blanket???? Hehehehehehe)

Thank you to Betsy for the Bolivian Hammock.


Papoo and Macky in a hammock


Fun in a hammock - - - Macky and Mommy


Korie and Chris


Aunt Jeany and Kyle in the "dining room."


"Yes these are Auntie Korie's keys, and she says I can take her car too if I want to!!!"


Bluffton friends Brian, Lacey, and little Nolan stopped by our campfire.

4 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I could be wrong...but I thought his name was Nolan. Like Nolan Ryan.

6/26/2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You are probably right - - - - I was going by how it SOUNDED to me, and I thought I could hear a "d" on the end - - - but what do I know?!?

6/26/2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHEW, what a relief, i was afraid keri was making that poor beautiful child get out there in the swealtering heat and cut her grass!!!!

6/27/2007 1:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Haley - - - maybe she IS!?! You heard her - - - she said, "What do you think we had kids for?!?"

Hehehehehehehe

6/27/2007 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home